Oxygen Energy Therapy for Exercise and Sports
For more than 20 years Oxygen Energy Therapy has been successfully used at the highest levels of sport in disciplines such as biathlon, cycling, swimming, golf, strength events, Formula 1 and other sports.
The advantages are obvious:
- Slower pulse with equal or improved physical performance
- Less lactate production and hyperacidity with equal or improved physical performance
- Faster recovery after intensive training and competition
- Reduced risk of over-training during intensive training weeks
- Better and faster response through optimal ANS control
- Improved use/combustion of the existing oxygen in the body for increased energy production (adenosine triphosphate, ATP)
- Increased build-up of body-specific protective enzymes (SOD1, SOD2 GPX) to reduce damage caused by increased free radicals
- Improvement of performance (endurance, speed and maximum strength)
For serious athletes the improvement of the antioxidant capacity in the body is particularly important as it reduces the damage that can be caused by free radicals. Athletes at every level use and consume significantly more oxygen to generate energy, which leads physiologically to the increased formation of oxygen radicals and free radicals. Oxygen Energy Therapy increases the production of body-specific protective enzymes.
SET and sports: Oxygen Energy Therapy can be used before, during or after exercise. The simultaneous use of other applications, such as massage, significantly supports faster recovery. A list of possible reactions to SET can be found here.